2024 Structure & Rules
Entry Rules TEC 2024
1. All athletes must register for the 2024 online qualifiers, in which three separate tests will be released for athletes to complete three video submissions. There will be a spring and summer regional qualification process with separate online qualifying test submissions.
Online registrations for the spring qualification process will open on 8th Dec 2023 and close on 31st Jan 2024. Tests will be released across three weeks from the 5th Feb 2024, to which athletes will have a week to submit each respective test. Spring regional invitations to qualified athletes will be released 4th March. The spring live regional event will be in 27th & 28th April 2024.
Online registrations for the summer qualification process will open on 20th February 2024 and close on 22nd April 2024. Tests will be released across three weeks from the 29th April 2024, to which athletes will have a week to submit each respective test. Summer regional invitations to qualified athletes will be released 27th May. The summer live regional event will be on 27th & 28th July 2024.
2. Athlete's who fail to qualify for finals via the spring regional process at first attempt, may attempt to qualify through the later summer regional process at no extra online registration fee.
3. The top 60% of athletes from the online qualifiers will qualify for live regional events.
4. All qualified athletes from the live regional events will be sent official invites via email. The Top 50 qualifying athletes from each division will be invited to the TEC 2024 finals event.
5. Athletes will have 4 weeks to accept entry to the TEC finals on the 21st & 22nd September at Live Finals. Location: Lee Valley Athletics Centre, 61 Meridian Way, London N9 0AR
6. All athletes that have competed in the live regional qualifiers who haven't qualified will be placed on a wait list and the next highest qualifying athletes will be invited to the live finals if the invitation allocations have not been met.
1. Any athletes living outside of the UK will have the opportunity to qualify for the TEC 2024 finals without the requirement to attend a live regional event, should athletes not wish to travel. They will however be required to complete a separate online qualification process consisting of 4 online qualifying tests.
Online registrations for the International qualification process will open on 5th February 2024 and close on 26th May 2024. Tests will be released across four weeks from the 3rd June 2024, to which athletes will have a week to submit each respective test. International live final invitations to qualified athletes will be released from 1st July 2024.
2. International athletes may also choose to qualify via the UK process if they wish, choosing either the spring or summer regional process.
3. All international qualified athletes must prove residency outside of the UK on finals event registration day.
4. Passports or ID cards are not accepted as proof of address.
Copyright © 2BP EVENTS & TEC LTD